Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shop For Levi's 518 Juniors' Superlow Boot Cut Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
First off, I am very petite and have trouble finding jeans that even fit me anyhow. I ordered these in a 1 short and I love the material, the cut, the design, BUT unless you are a hippy girl (I am composed of a more athletic build), you may want to order a size down. I realize they are supposed to ride on your hips, but the amount of room they have dedicated to size 1 hips seems excessive-- even with a belt, there is too much material bunched up at the waistband. I ordered according to Levi's online sizing chart, which I should have totally ignored-- I measured both waist and hips and I will definitely be returning these for a 0 short, though their chart indicates I am well within the size 1 category. Based on the elastene component (99% cotton, 1% elastene), I do not expect them to shrink in the wash-- they would definitely stretch a bit, so if you are in-between sizes, go down, not up. For sizing knowledge, I am 5'2", 110 lbs.

UPDATE: Got the size 0 short yesterday. Much better waist/hips fit-- will probably keep these ALTHOUGH I am unhappy about the styling a bit. I ordered the darker finish (unlike last time), and that color has "styling" which puts two holes in the jeans-- small ones, but still-- one on front pocket, one on back. Please STOP making jeans with holes in them, for crying out loud!!! This is not visible from the photos online, so I am a bit perturbed. I realize these are JUNIOR jeans and that is somewhat of a fashion in that department, but due to my small size, I cannot wear WOMEN'S jeans, so I am forced to endure the whims of junior fashion, despite the fact that my age does not end with "teen" or begin with "twenty."
I did not take off any stars, because hole factor aside, I like them. I just wish that the photos and/or description would have mentioned this, so I knew what I was actually getting beforehand.
Get more detail about Levi's 518 Juniors' Superlow Boot Cut Jean.


!!1 Victorinox Luggage Best



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links