Friday, February 4, 2011

Promotion Levi's 504 Juniors' Tilted Straight Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
These jeans are really quite nice, I love the 504 Slouch series that Levi's made, they're perfect for someone with a butt and relatively skinny legs, it's too bad that they discontinued the 504 Slouch Skinnies, I really loved those. The 504 Slouch straights run a lot larger than the Slouch Skinnies. I mean, they run effin' huge. I can usually fit a Levi's 2S fine (depending on the style of course). But in these I find the 1S to be even a little too big. It would fit fine when I first put them on and look really nice, but if I don't wear a belt with these, I'll be pulling them up every 5 minutes. So if you usually wear a size 2 in Levi's jeans, I would get a 1 or maybe even a 0, because this style is pretty stretchy and they run pretty big.
Get more detail about Levi's 504 Juniors' Tilted Straight Jean.


!!1 Wolfmark Neckties Grand Sale !!1 Apple Macbook Laptop Quickly !!1 Comparison Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links