Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Great deals Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
After reading a few reviews and seeing the great price on these jeans- I went for it! I bought a size 9M in Marina. They arrived today- and honestly they are better than I expected! As far as being described as "skinny" jeans- the better description would be "straight" leg. Not a big deal for me, but for those who want their jeans pretty tight all the way to the ankles- these jeans will not be what you want. Straight legged and great fitting and noted in previous reviews, I too, prefer not exposing my backside when bending over, and these jeans fit the bill for a great price.
To kind of help others with the sizing decision- I usually wear size 7-8, and sometimes 9 in pants/jeans. After reading previous reviews, I figured it would be a good idea to go with the 9M- and I'm glad I did. The tag on the jeans states 99%Cotton-1%Spandex, so there may be a little shrinkage after laundering and in this case they fit fine, but if there happens to be any shrinkage- I'll still be able to wear these.
I also measured the inseam- 31" and I'm 5'6"-130 lbs and the length is fine with a little extra, just in the odd case they do happen to shrink a little bit and if not-all the better!
I like these so well, that after the package arrived today- I ordered yet another pair.
At this price- it is well worth picking up another pair or two when they turn out this nice!
Get more detail about Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jean.


!!1 Suunto Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor Save !!1 Hci Fitness Physiocycle Xt Sale !!1 Imicro Keyboards Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links