Saturday, March 5, 2011

Save Levi's 504 Juniors' Tilted Straight Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
These jeans are awesome. They can be dressed up or down depending on what shoes and top you wear. I wear them with flats, heels, sneakers... I've even tucked them into slouchy boots before. They're much more flattering and comfortable than skinny jeans, but not baggy at the bottom like flared jeans. My favorite part is the tilted waist because I like a lower rise in the front, but more coverage in the back.

I've owned several pairs of jeans in this cut, and they're usually really consistent in size. They're snug when you first put them on, but stretch out just a bit throughout the day, so I always go a size down from my usual.
Get more detail about Levi's 504 Juniors' Tilted Straight Jean.


!!1 Promo Adtran Modems



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links