Monday, April 4, 2011

Last Minute Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Boot Cut Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
Finally: A pair of Levis that doesn't gap in the back! There's a 10" difference between my waist and hipline, and these jeans cover the curves nicely.

These jeans are higher in the back and dip lower in the front - about 3" below the bellybutton (not low enough to expose a C-section scar, for example). It dips a little too low for some of my shorter shirts to adequately cover my belly, though.

I've worn the jeans a few times and put them through the washer and dryer, and they don't seem to have shrunk.

The difference between the Curvy 528s and 529s seems to be Junior Sizes v. Women's Sizes. The 528s fit smaller women better, because the 529s appear to start at size 4. I'm athletic, 5' 4," and generally a size 2, and the Curvy Bootcut 528 size 3 medium fit perfectly.

Hopefully I'll be able to buy these in more colors soon. Yay Levis for maybe having a female finally design some of your jeans!

UPDATE: Was in a couture-type store today, and an attendant asked, "Your jeans fit so well! Who is the designer?" I said, "Levis. Finally."
Get more detail about Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Boot Cut Jean.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links