Friday, April 8, 2011

Levi's 518 Juniors' Superlow Boot Cut Jean Decide Now



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have a pair of older Juniors Levis 518 Bootcut that I love but can't find anymore cause they've started making everything in stretch denim. So when I saw these on Amazon, I thought I'd order a pair. The new ones look different and the pictures featured are of the older pairs. Needless to say that when I recieved a stretch pair, I was disappointed. However the service itself was OK and shipping made it on time so you still get 2 stars from me for trying.
Get more detail about Levi's 518 Juniors' Superlow Boot Cut Jean.


!!1 Sheepskin Coat Immediately



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links